Club Foundation Chairs can now schedule a zoom meeting to talk about the Rotary International Foundation programs with the District Committee experts.
These smaller meetings can be scheduled by contacting Jan Teague, District Foundation Chair- CLICK HERE
Features for new member zoom calls
- Calls will explain the Annual Fund that supports local and international grants.
- Find out what a donation does and how it is spent.
- Explain Rotary’s focus on ending.
- Rotary’s fund to help when a disaster happens.
- Rotary’s new focus on environmental service projects.
- Where to find more information and who the volunteers are that help answer your questions.
Get signed up for Rotary International’s webpage called myrotary.org
- If you don’t have an account, please CLICK HERE
- myrotary.org is the club member resource and place to donate to the Rotary Foundation.
- Each member has a private member page located under their name once signed up.
- A donation button next to your name offers easy access to signing up to donate to the Rotary Foundation.
- $10 per month gives you recognition as a Sustaining Member in 10 months and makes the Club eligible for a coveted award called Every Rotarian Every Year (EREY).
- Consider joining the Polio Plus Society with a one time $100 donation per year.
- Look at the Training Center to learn more about Rotary’s programs.