- Rebranding/Logo Update Initiative – Up to $500USD available in 1:1 match for projects that create or update club promotional materials (e.g.club website, banners, club brochures, community signage) and include Rotary’s current brand/logoOutreach/Awareness Initiative – Up to $500USD available in 1:1 match to support campaigns focused on increasing membership & Rotary awareness e.g.online advertising, social media advertising, print/TV/radio/outdoor advertising, a reception to host potential new Rotary members (food and venue expense eligible for reimbursement but not alcohol) or a rewards program for club members who introduce new members to Rotary. NOTE: funds are not intended to exclusively promote a fundraising event or club project.
Club can apply for only apply for one $500USD grant
- People of Action Photo Contest – with two grand prizes each of $1,250 USD for the winning club to be put towards funding a club project. Club should submit their photos to the District PI Chair, Caitlin Lundgren email@example.com The winning photos will be announced at the District Conference.
- Promote Paul Harris – every new member in the district is receiving $10USD towards their first Paul Harris. If the new member makes an additional $15USD contribution to the Foundation during their first year they will be credited with an additional 200 recognition points (essentially $225 towards their first Paul Harris). New members should contact PDG Joan Firkins firstname.lastname@example.org when they have made their $15 contribution (great way to encourage new members to sign up for Rotary Direct).
- Promote Rotary Direct – Clubs with the highest percentage of members signed up for Rotary Direct as of May 1, 2022, will be eligible to win one of three cash prizes that the club can use towards a local or international club project. First prize $2,500 Second Prize $1,500 Third Prize $500
- WIN A TRIP TO THE RI CONVENTION IN HOUSTON Each time a Rotarian sponsors a new member the sponsoring Rotarian’s name will be entered to win a trip to the RI Convention in Houston June 4-8, 2022. Trip includes convention registration for one person, accommodation and return flight for one person (meals and other expenses not included) – approx. value $2,200